10/6 ZG Results

Durruck

Pirate!
It was an intersting night. Angus abandoned us for a while, but came to the rescue later into the evening.

Our starting lineup from TF: Ambryana, Durruck, Wend, Esua, Tinie, Billyibob, Grymorgan, Azolas, Bestromme, Shebaely, Samsomite, Rengeof, Silentstrike, Bizmuth, Deltara, Moonscipher, Deedlyt.

Our Visiting team: Sonis (Arctic Raiders), Frusciantefa (The Dreadgaurd), Anamagic (Section Eights).

Our pinch hitters were Angusog and Reason for Rengeof and Sanis, respectively.

The big loots:
Primal Hakkari Armsplint: Billyibob
Zanzil's Band: Grymorgan
Primal Hakkari Aegis: Wend
Talisman of Protection: Samsomite
Primal Hakkari Tabard: Azolas
Blooddrenched Grips: Azolas
Hakkari Loa Cloak: Frusciantefa
Primal Hakkari Idol: Ambryana

We had 21 Bijous that were distributed 1 per player at the end of the raid, plus 1 extra that went to Berstromme for having lucky dice. The only Bloodvine went to Esua as the "herbalist's bonus" and there were no soulderite....or however you spell that stuff.

We dropped the Snake on the 2nd pass (bad luck with an early chain lightening), the Spider on the first try (she tried to make it tough, but we weathered the storm), the Bloodlord on the 2nd attempt (*flex*), and then took a few practice swings at the Tiger boss.

Overall, it was a good night. Lots of fun, lots of gear, lots of rep. what more can you ask for?

*edit* added Berstromme. Man, I knew I was forgetting someone, but it was approaching 2am by the time I was working on this, and I got to the point I couldn't read my own writing. Sorry about that!

Last edited:
Sniff, Sniff, at least I made the post for getting a lucky roll to pick up a Bijous. I'll work harder next week to contribute more...maybe I'll get credit in the starting lineup then...

;-)

Reason was only there for about 10 minutes though. Wow am I not used to healing anymore.

Yes, Chris, its the looking out for the whole raid party and doing what is best. We appreciate you stepping in and healping out with Reason. We appreciate your heart.

Yes, Chris, its the looking out for the whole raid party and doing what is best. We appreciate you stepping in and healping out with Reason. We appreciate your heart.

Aww. Thank you. I really did smile when I read that. :)

Back