1 Week CS Fast

Wirl

on to something new...
Hey Gang,

I wanted to let you know that after tonight (Sunday) I'm going to go on a Counter Strike-fast. I will still be in on the Bible Study Thursday night.

Also, I'll say hello through HLSW as I see ya'll on.

Don't worry its only a week, and the SteamRoller will be back to pwn all ya'll.
:D

Keep me in prayer as I use the time to get to know the Master even more.
GOD BLESS TO ALL!!!

PRAISE BE UNTO OUR GOD AND ALL GLORY UNTO HIM!!!

Thanks PW maybe this will help my score. I was doing ok today till u joined the server and pwned me.

Excuse me but he said a CS fast not a fast fast. There is a slight differance I would say. Drink plenty of the Word though. Love ya and bless ya Pastor.

Well, just to let you all know....... he chose the right week to go on a CS fast. His computer crashed this morning and he lost everything. He is having to reinstall everything from the Operating system and drivers to all his little extra programs. You should have seen me this morning. I was rebuking Satan off of my husbands computer LOL.

Anyway,
thought I would share.

Dianna

Priceless3110 said:
Well, just to let you all know....... he chose the right week to go on a CS fast. His computer crashed this morning and he lost everything. He is having to reinstall everything from the Operating system and drivers to all his little extra programs.

She aint kidding,

I got Steam back, and I have Opera back, but I lost Word, all my pictures, music, EVERYTHING!!! I'm not sure what happened, the computer tried to restart in safe mode and kept coming back to the screen. Fortunately it didn't give me the "blue screen of death," THANK GOD!!!

Keep me in your prayers as I try to get this thing back up to par.

GOD BLESS TO ALL!!!

Excuse me while I rolfl. Perhaps God is trying to tell you something. I pray you know that there is a right and wrong fasting. Read Isaiah 58:1-7. Lol well enjoy drinking in the word of God. O yeah I will be praying for you that God widens your heart and renews your mind as you seek Him. O man hahaha, love ya.

Back