Edit: Alright, it's updated!
Let me know if any plugins seem broken, as I updated all of those too.

Last edited:
:( the server map rolled back

Hm... that shouldn't have happened...
Edit: Okay, an older (backup) got restarted instead of the current world.
Edit: Aha. Here we go.

Last edited:
Some problems/things I don't like.

1. Mob health. Don't like it, especial in farms.
2. Ranks are messed up: When you chat it shows the world you are in and the time you said it.
3. There is no number 3.
4. "Stop Ads." You can't type periods or else a plugin thinks you are advertising your channel. Get rid of it, period. (Please.)
EDIT: 5. /spawn doesn't work.

Last edited:
These are new to me, as Lost was the one who updated the server. We will have to look into them, and see what can be done. :)

Some problems/things I don't like.

2. Ranks are messed up: When you chat it shows the world you are in and the time you said it.
3. There is no number 3.
4. "Stop Ads." You can't type periods or else a plugin thinks you are advertising your channel. Get rid of it, period. (Please.)
EDIT: 5. /spawn doesn't work.

ON HOLD
Is this a Minecraft update or a new Bukkit feature? I don't know what is doing it, so it will probably take me a bit to find if there is a setting for it. Low priority. Anyone like the feature?

WORKING ON, PARTIAL FIX
Got rid of the time and world. Now to get the prefixes and colors back... (bl: world was from multiverse, time is from chatmanager, and I don't know why colors and prefixes aren't showing now with or without chatmanager)

3. There is no number 3.
Can't fix. Hopeless.

4. "Stop Ads."
FIXED?
I tried and could type periods, but I saw something in the Chat Manager config about ads, so I think I've disabled that. Let me know if this is still a problem.

5. /spawn doesn't work.
FIXED

Keep the bugs notices coming, and I'll keep working on fixing them.

Last edited:
ON HOLD
Is this a Minecraft update or a new Bukkit feature? I don't know what is doing it, so it will probably take me a bit to find if there is a setting for it. Low priority. Anyone like the feature?

WORKING ON, PARTIAL FIX
Got rid of the time and world. Now to get the prefixes and colors back... (bl: world was from multiverse, time is from chatmanager, and I don't know why colors and prefixes aren't showing now with or without chatmanager)

Can't fix. Hopeless.

FIXED?
I tried and could type periods, but I saw something in the Chat Manager config about ads, so I think I've disabled that. Let me know if this is still a problem.

FIXED

Keep the bugs notices coming, and I'll keep working on fixing them.

<3 much grass

WORKING ON, PARTIAL FIX

FIXED?

Got chat working properly again. :)

Back