1.2 Patch Tomorrow

link
Greetings!

1.2 will be going live tomorrow morning, 3/3/09. All North American servers will be brought down at 7:00 AM EST with Oceanic servers to follow at 9:00 AM EST. We expect all servers to be back up and running by 1:00 PM EST.

As always be sure you check the Herald for the latest information and updates during downtimes. We will update this message in the morning with a link to the final 1.2 Patch Notes.

Last edited:
Well, I still have almost 3 months on my subscription, I'll give it a whirl and see if things get better.

technically, as a moderator, he could.... in fact, he could even swing the banhammer at you... but only if I teach him the super secret back way into the admin panel.

It's a pain to find, seriously.

My renewal was mid February, I cancelled my subscription but access doesn't end until mid May.

Even though there are alot of bugs in War that have finally got to me, I would be remise to not use the remaining time to evaluate the patch. It is entirely possible that Mythic may well be taking steps to keep their player base.

But, I have to generally approve the ban.

So, there is an issue...

no no, there's a backdoor that let's him ban directly. I used it once before I knew the process and got into a little hot water over it.

The loophole has never been closed, to my knowledge.

Yikes.

I have to say that I have not CTD for a while now... you may want to do a file check Ewoks.

dude, i just did a fresh install to a new PC a couple weeks ago. I am dropping to desktop 5 or 6 times a night, its horrible. I get hung up on travel screens, my hearths don't work. It is so frustrating I rage quit just about every night now.

I play other online games and have Zero problems so I know it is not my PC..ill do a file check now and see if it helps...

/sigh

Back