Yet another 7 days in Azeroth

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
Well, I got another free World of WarCraft 7-day pass. I'm not sure why I keep getting them and my wife doesn't, but oh well.

I doubt I'll be playing much WoW in the next 7 days and I know I won't be resubbing (gaming ADD + unemployment + Steam sales backlog = perfect WoW addiction resistance), but I'll try to stop by and say hello to my guildmates in The Forgiven and Redeemed.

I guess I should check on my cat, too.

Well, I've spent most of my time these last 6 days collecting combat pets and companion pets. I'm probably the only level 22 Dwarf Hunter with a moth, a ravager, and a dragonhawk in my stable. Ever.

My apologies for not dropping by sooner. I got caught up in animal collecting (surprise, surprise), but I'll try to spend a little more time on Terenas the next time Blizzard sends me a 7-day pass. Yes, Hunter is still my favorite class, but I'd like to tinker with Druid a bit more. :)

Aww! I'll do my best to spend more time with TF next time around. :) I'll only have 5 more companion pets to collect on Stonemaul to get a pet skunk (yes, seriously) and can divide the remainder of my time more evenly.

Back