Yay!

C

Criostoir

I just wanted to say a big thanks to God, and to let you all know that I passed the second part of the A+ Certification test today

Thanks. Now I'm gonna start working on the Network+ certification.

all that means is that you showed off your geekness to someone else in power who gave you a stamp on your forehead.

still, great accomplishment. Go for the resume enhancing chopped liver distinguishments!
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (amorphus88 @ Feb. 18 2003,2:54)]all that means is that you showed off your geekness to someone else in power who gave you a stamp on your forehead.

still, great accomplishment.  Go for the resume enhancing chopped liver distinguishments!  
tounge.gif
Exactally. Unfortunately there are people out there who like to look for that stamp on the forehead when hiring for a job.
wow.gif

Awesome!
smile.gif

I just signed up for an A+ preparatory class Tuesday, then attended my first class Wednesday. *chuckle* Talk about last minute arrangements...

The first class was most excellent, and my eyes are on the prize: the little sheet of paper that says I know what I already know. I speak of the A+ certificate, of course.
smile.gif

If you can, find a place that does adaptive testing. I think it costs a little more, but it's worth it.

It asks you from 20-30 questions. Each correct answer gives you X amount of points and a more difficult question. If you answer a question incorrectly, you are then asked an easier question. The harder questions are worth more points, and your ultimate goal is to achieve a certain number of points.

When I took the test, I only had to answer 20 questions and it took me about 10-15 minutes per test (not counting the time for the required survey).

A friend of mine took the other type of test, and he had to answer around 60 or 70 questions in an hour.

Back