Xbox 360 Platinum Hits

SirThom

A few new Platinum Hits titles will be hitting North America over the next month, retailing for $29 each:
  • Battlefield 2: Modern Combat™
  • Burnout™ Revenge
  • Call of Duty 2
  • Dead or Alive 4
  • Fight Night Round 3
  • Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
  • Top Spin 2
  • Rockstar Games presents Table Tennis
Not bad! A couple of those look pretty good to me (GRAW, Burnout Revenge, Battlefield), and I might have to pick them up after they're released.

I owned battlefield 2, i ended up trading it back in for 8 dollars. I was terribly dissapointed.

They upped the platinum hits to 30? from 20? Dissapointing.

Last edited:
I owned battlefield 2, i ended up trading it back in for 8 dollars. I was terribly disapointed.

They upped the platinum hits to 30? from 20? Dissappointing (Sp?).
I think the Xbox platinum hits were $20, and considering new games for Xbox 360 went up from $50 to $60+, I can't imagine much sticker-shock would arise.

Oops, sorry about the thread move. I posted it in the wrong forum.

I did own Burnout Revenge a couple years ago for the Xbox. Awesome game, and I wouldn't mind playing it again with all the special enhancements. =)

The platinum hits always bothered me, as Halo had a $50 price tag for 3 years before it dropped in price -- and it's still not a platinum hit. I know they were making a ton of money off it, but I'm bothered by a system in place that's not being used correctly.

The platinum hits always bothered me, as Halo had a $50 price tag for 3 years before it dropped in price -- and it's still not a platinum hit. I know they were making a ton of money off it, but I'm bothered by a system in place that's not being used correctly.
Actually, Halo is going for around $20 and Halo 2 is around $30 on Amazon.

Back