WTS 2 Mini Jade Armors

would you trade a turtle for it? i just got another one of them for my warriors birthday. The turtles are going for around 15k also

What about a pig for a jade? what about a ruby armor for a jade armor?? What if i trade you a minion cookie for a jade armor?!?

:p

Yeah my character's birthdays are coming up in september and... november, I think. My other character would be sometime in Spring, I think, and my sister's character is also having a birthday in september.

Tee hee, the second year of presents! :D

i think my monk is about 6 months old. so i got another half a year.

if i didn't delete any characters i would have had at least 6 minipets from birthdays...

i started with a jungle troll from He Who Likes Arrows and sold it for 8k, then started buying and selling pets for 5k profit... however after spending 25k to get a Necrid Horseman and a hydra, the minipet market crashed (Asura -.-") and I managed to sell the Horseman after about a month for only 15k, which went with the Hydra's 10k and gave me 0gp profit... Then I bought a temple guardian, traded for a Jade Armor, and bought another Jade Armor...
Now I need to sell them.

I'm willing to buy one of your Mini Jade Armors for 7k if you want (if you still want to get rid of them).

In-game name:
Zephy The Samsonite

Back