WTB subs...

ben777jil

We are going to be looking for some subs on tuesdays and thursday for the next couple of weeks. We raid from 8:30-11:30 server time and are starting pulls in FL.

I would love for you to post here, or chat with me in game.

I'm looking for healers/rdps/mdps*

*due to the way cata is, mdps have much higher dps requirements than rdps.

My only comment is what makes you believe mdps has higher requirements than rdps in cata? Did you mean in FL in particular? I would like to better understand that statement. Could you educate us with your sources or is this more of your opinion with your raiding group? Thanks B!

I may be available.. I need to know which specific Tuesday or Thursday. I am also willing to sub in and leave if it is a case of a regular being late (or needing to leave early)

Due to some of the specifics and the healers we have in group, it's harder to keep 4 melee alive than it does to keep 3 and a ranged that can stack in the healy circles, so usually I ask that a mdps is over 18k... so that is why I tend to ask more of mdps.

The tuesdays and thursdays in question I'll try to have up soon, but it comes down to how soon my mains can get me their schedules...

I would love to sub on Tuesday and Thursday nights. Either on my 85 Druid Hlil or my 85 Hunter Jefferwin.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Last edited:
Back