woot custom maps upload done

Talon

Woot.

Over several weeks I have been uploading 10gbs thats right, 10gigabytes of custom maps to the toj temp server (soon to be toj custom maps). 3,500 maps uncompressed. Every map has a .res file (resource) for each map i had generated several months ago, so your cs doesnt crash when you are missing a .wad file anymore, it downloads (slow mind you, but it wont crash anymore).

Just letting everyone know its done, and now toj can "map surf" on thousands of maps.

Now not all the maps are good, some have questionalbe content, if you find a map that has questionable content, please post here GFC forums. Not all maps have a purpose or are fun, some are downright stupid, but some are awesome. Us GFC have only played i'd say about 500 maps so far.

Here is the List of all the maps All maps

Have Fun
Talon

Ummmm is there a setting for surf maps though because i remember me and shane tried it when the server was almost empty and well we couldn't surf at all...it was horrible we could barely go anywere

Surf maps are installed. I replaced the glorified voting system to, back to default rockthevote.

Back