WolfET Servers and Times

BlazeQ

Creation In Digital Founder
Heya guys, I thought I'd post some of the servers on which I usually play ET as well as the times I look to be on playing. You can catch me through one of my IMs if you want to set up a time to play together.

They go down in preferability, so that if the first one is down, full, or empty I'll choose the next:

*MoG* www.menofgod.us Server
64.106.201.90:27960
(UPDATE: usually half-full of guys now. Again it's my top pick. Not only is it maintained by Christians, but it's fast, has new maps, and cuss filtering.)

El Paso TX ET NEW
129.108.20.228:27960
(fast clan server with new maps and language filter.  nice regulars here.)

Austin ET Unlimited
69.56.189.214:27960
(fast server and fast downloads for new maps. generally nice crowd, but that varies)

Arizona Heat 10 Map
207.44.249.30:27960
(clan server, so there are usually some pretty skilled guys on)

SoylentOrange
128.104.17.134:27960
(cool server, no new maps. lots of people usually)

#2 ]eVe['s server
64.246.60.92:27777
(cool place with lots of new maps.  slow new map downloads most of the time though)

Armageddon Battleground
64.246.56.6:27965
(another clan server with 1337 guys.  several times it lagged badly, but other times it was ok)

PlanetWolfenstein.com ET
198.247.231.35:27960
(ok server.  usually picks up some whackos)

Just remember to act Christian when playing on these secular servers.  Don't respond to people's verbal attacks and most of all don't TK ;)

Hopefully this can spark enough interest to get a chapter going
biggrin.gif

BlazeQ

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BlazeQ @ Oct. 17 2003,6:39)]Arizona Heat 10 Map
201.44.249.20:27960
(clan server, so there are usually some pretty skilled guys on)
This server wasn't up when I was adding the others to my Favorites list in All-Seeing Eye. ;_; Oh, and yes, I did add them all to my ASE Favorites. *G*

BlazeQ - What name do you play under for WolfET?

Heya, sorry for the late reply.  Been real busy last week working my tail off
biggrin.gif

I play as BlazeQ. What name do you play under?

Added another server to the list (it's #1 now) and updated the Arizona Heat IP.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BlazeQ @ Oct. 30 2003,1:55)]I play as BlazeQ. What name do you play under?
You can find me playing Wolf: ET (on the rare occasions that I do play) as [toj.cc]Tek7.

My bros and I will be playing tonight ~8:00 CST. Use ASE to find us or catch me online on one of my IMs. Or just look through the servers for us starting at the top of the list ;)

If you catch me in time we can set us up using Teamspeak2.

Can i get a lil review or a quick-peak on this game any one? or jus a brief explanation waht to do XD Since i hear its free, i may try it

lil review: Good game!
blues.gif

longer review: It's yo basic class-&-objective based FPS with a twist. Everybody starts with the same level of game character, but as you accomplish things in the map, your XP, or experience points, go up and you become more proficient in those areas (weapon handling, planting mines, reloading, battle sense, etc.). 5 classes to choose from are Soldier (lotsa kewl weapons :), Medic, Engineer, Field Ops, and Covert Ops. Cool maps too. It's set in WW2 so the locations are all over Europe and Africa. The game is said to be a mix of CS and RTCW.

GB!
BlazeQ

Yes flash its an awesome game, I wish Id have some time to play it... Does everyone play as [toj.cc]Name now? If so add [toj.cc]Joelius to the list.

My name has changed now: ^8Blaze^fQ

I added some colors.
biggrin.gif
(^8 is orange and ^f is blue). ASE supports colors (you'll see the name and not the funny color characters), but you'll have to search with the color codes on the name.

Mostly now I'm just on the top three servers. Haven't been on the others in a while. Heh, the guys asked me to join MoG the last two times I got on... Haven't made any move as I lean towards ToJ and I've heard that MoG doesn't allow you to be in another clan besides theirs. Plus it's fun being the unassociated guy and finishing off the clanners... ;)

Back