wish list

Nazgul

So we have been kinda doing this all along but in one post what do you people want to be in this game?

Since your own ship is already confirmed(YES!!!!!!!!!!!!)

The next thing I hope for is the ability to customize your companions because each class has there own companions so seeing everyone going around with identical people will get boring.

Interaction with companions. Since it sounds like your dissions determine if people stay around I persume your going to have some dialoge. Having them perform better or get better abilities the more they like you. Being able to romance them ect. Also if they had there own quest line.

This next one I wish more mmorpgs would pick up on but I would like to see dead body looting. If I kill a guy in decent armour and a red and yellow light sabre I ecpect to pick up his armour and light sabres and all his credits. I would also like to see the ability to loot other players if you kill them, Not what there useing but one non quest item and 10% of threre credits on them.

So what do you wish for.

One thing that I think would be cool (though it may be unlikely) is having points where you either choose which companion you get or your alignment causes you to get a certain companion. Kind of like in KOTOR 2 where you get Hanharr if you are Dark Side or Mira if you are Light Side.

From what I understand, you will be able to choose from a number of different companions as the game goes along. I assume it will start with one and then increase as you increase in level so that there will come a point that you can select your healer or dps or tank companion depending on what you are trying to accomplish.

Oh, I know that part. What I'm talking about is a permanent difference/decision based on either a choice or other criteria. In KOTOR 2 you did not even get Mira as a party member if you were a dark side character. I'm saying that something like that in this game could be fun to have as well.

Oh..I get it now. Yeah, that would be cool. I bet it will be that way with certain companions not being available to you if you are too light or too dark.

Back