Will time fly?

Bro.T

As we get ready to roll into June (I can't believe it's June already) I was thinking we are getting to the point that we should really start to see things pick up.

The recent companion class reveal has gotten alot of buzz and I thought I'd see what ya'll thought about it. So, let's hear it! Thoughts, comments, completely unrelated and incoherent spam (Icthus, Odale)...

There has been alot of new stuff released in the past month so the actual old republic forums are active. We should put our guild in there guild recruitment section. It would be great if we were the first christian guild listed.

I think we would be the first Christian guild on the Sith side, but there was already one mentioned for Republic, I think. As for the news, we have seen a lot of cool stuff recently. I would think we have to be approaching the beginning of game testing, but it is difficult to say for sure.

I am certainly looking forward to the way the companions end up working. That will probably be one of the hardest parts of the game for me, because I will have to balance my interactions with my companions with my goals for my character. It will really be interesting to see how deep those interactions turn out to be.

Last edited:
How many of us have accounts on there forums, I know that I have one and I think Grimbeorn has one.

Also how many of you are signed up for testing...for some reason it will not let me sign up for that.

I have one, though I haven't posted much. The name for it is DarthSpock. I am also signed up for the game testing.

I have signed up.

And, the Republic christian guild that was referred to is called Saints of the Old Republic.

Back