why

decheck

this is to let you all know that i stop leveling my temp
and here is why i need lots of money to get my gear up
tanking for pugs sucks they blame you for the groups failure
not having plus up weapons kind of sucks
just ask my chanter and i seem to enjoy the cleric right now

What lvl is he and what kind of gear do you need/want for him?
Maybe we can help you with this.

With the the recent increases in drops, armor is a lot easier to get. At your level SR armor will be the best bet.

Steel Beard Pirate Plate Set

To do guild runs we will need more people. Zan is pretty much on hold other than pvp also at the moment. He's leveling slowly but that's not my focus. My gear is way out of date and I don't see a good path other than Abyss gear. I would like the SR stuff but dislike pugging it.

well to get the most out of a temp you have to plus up weapons for dps and to keep agro
can be done with out but helps alot
as far as gear i know what i want but the cost to get it is time an lots lots of gold
and i had 2 bad pug in sr
also i only really start playing my temp agin cause some friends came back to playing
but i think have since left

Never heard of needing +weapons to keep agro. I have noticed that if I have someone in that group that considerably out levels me that I have to throw extra taunts. Especially if they are being stupid and just start going all out at the beginning. I'll do my DL, taunt, Provoking Roar and Provoking Severe Blow right off the bat and sometimes have to throw in Incite Rage also. I always throw all of those on when I first pull a boss mob.

You would know more about the 40s though as I'm just getting there with Vald.

I'm more than willing to help you get some gear with Zan.

That SR gear has nice 3 piece set bonus: +63% Enmity Boost

The Coin gear makes for great filler. Even just getting the green helps, as all the parts have + Enmity. Just stack Black/HP, and use provoking Roar stigma. I keep incite rage for emergency use.
Since 2.1 only the uber groups have given a difficult time with keeping agro.

Also mace/shield keeps better agro in my opinion. You attack faster then GS, blocking generates agro, and your shield agro attack. I only switch to GS if the agro is on someone else (shield is useless if your not being hit).

Last edited:
Back