Why the Cars?

Nazgul

This is a question I have had for a while but do any of you know why shriners drive mini cars?

Yup, this is true. Pretty much every one of these types of organizations is related, in fact.

Saves on gas methinks. Who wouldn't want to drive a mini-car?

Saves on gas methinks. Who wouldn't want to drive a mini-car?
Anyone who's ever seen a person driving a $30,000 SUV make a left turn in rush hour while holding a cell phone. (Seriously, you paid 30 grand for the vehicle, you can't drop $20 on a Bluetooth headset?)

EDIT: For any who may have missed the connection: SUV + stupid driver will smash mini car + smart driver. It's unfair, but that's physics for ya, folks.

Last edited:
Anyone who's ever seen a person driving a $30,000 SUV make a left turn in rush hour while holding a cell phone. (Seriously, you paid 30 grand for the vehicle, you can't drop $20 on a Bluetooth headset?)

EDIT: For any who may have missed the connection: SUV + stupid driver will smash mini car + smart driver. It's unfair, but that's physics for ya, folks.

"while holding a cell phone" as in, writing a blog or sending emails while barreling down the freeway. And eating. While doing their makeup.

"while holding a cell phone" as in, writing a blog or sending emails while barreling down the freeway. And eating. While doing their makeup.
And juggling.

Mini Car?

For the half a year of winter we have here in North Dakota, I wouldn't want a mini car; it might disappear beneath a snow drift and be lost forever! One of the many reasons why I drive a Dodge Ram! :) Or maybe it's just a bit of carryover from spending some of my younger years on a farm, lol.

For the half a year of winter we have here in North Dakota, I wouldn't want a mini car; it might disappear beneath a snow drift and be lost forever! One of the many reasons why I drive a Dodge Ram! :)
Now I have to be careful when telling jokes about Dodge drivers...

Back