Why no ToJ guild?

Br0k3n

I created one since I didn't see one on there a while back? Why did you guys change to the name SoE instead of keeping with ToJ?

Yeah, our guild was contacted early on. I remember thinking it would be cool to have like 10 members. I never expected that there were this may Christians that where going to be playing GW. It still amazes me.

Gideon Whitestar said:
Yeah, our guild was contacted early on. I remember thinking it would be cool to have like 10 members. I never expected that there were this may Christians that where going to be playing GW. It still amazes me.

No kidding, I feel the same way about our WoW guild, there are so many good Christian friends that I have met through the community that play the game.

It's really great to see that you guys are doing so well too, you guys already are an exciting addition to ToJ - and so it's really neat to see the roster being populated into what it is :D

I'm in the same boat of amazement... especially since I logged off for the last time in Beta with about 8 members, and logged on in retail with about 30. We're coming up on 50 members now... Praise God that we have the chance to actually be a force once we get PvP and GvG times hashed out.

I think it'll be a great witnessing opportunity when we beat people up without trash talking them when it's over. ;)

Back