Who wants to raid??

Cakeyplease

MEEEE!!! And I know many others do too!

So this is just a friendly reminder:

For those of you who are interested in raiding, please PLEASE let Mcfierce know via PM, whisper, or in-game mail if you haven't done so already. Message him with the toon you want to raid on, your main/off-spec, and your availability during the week to raid. The deadline to be put on a raiding team will be next Monday, June 13.

With the lack of responses after his post about restructuring raiding teams (which you can find HERE), we may not even be able to form a Team 2 :( So please, don't forget to let Mcfierce know of your interest!

Also just an FYI, it may be a good idea NOT to assume that Mcfierce knows that you want to raid. Just because you've raided with us before doesn't automatically put you on his list of raiders. He needs to see your interest in writing.

And for those of you who are currently on Team 1: send Fierce a message anyway. He knows you want to raid but what he may not know is your availability to raid. And as we all have come to realize with this expansion, consistent attendance = success.

We just want to ensure that everyone has a shot at raiding. So let's get this done people! =)

Amen! As a newbie to Redeemed raiding, but an old school raider, I would love to get back in the saddle again! I know I have mentioned it to Fierce, and I believe you as well, Cakey, but I'll put it up here to make it more official in writing. Pretty much any nights Tues-Sun I can commit to at least 2 nights, maybe more to raiding. In the long run (after a month or so), that will change to Mon being available as well. Would love to be a part of an awesome raid team. I have never seen heroic raid content, and would be honored to be amongst mature Christ-centered raiders :)

This would be on my hunter, Ghallagher, though. Tomato still has some growing up to do :)

Last edited:
Hmm...whisper Fierce in-game...meh...I'll post here...
I believe I already told Fierce I would raid, but my availability is pretty much every day since school ends for me this Wednesday...only problem is on many Tuesdays and Thursdays I have to umpire little league games (meh..20 bucks is worth it I guess) and they usually go from 4 ST to around 6 ST, so I could still raid on these nights, however, I will just be a bit late sometimes.

Hey, I still want to raid. My availability this last week was shot because of work, but I could have mad a Tues/Thurs schedule.....anyway....I am available just about every night, if I know at least a few days in advance of when the raid is scheduled. And when it changes, I have always let Fierce know.

I used in game mail, but I'll respond here too,

Main: Unholy
Off: Blood

I'd like to raid, any 3 days of the week can work, but every other Wednesday I have a Bible Study Group.

Pneuma wants to raid

Pally = tank / heals

Druid = Feral / maybe heals

Priest = Shadow / Disc (not quite ready but will be soon)

Thumbs up from Tintri. As far as nights go I can do pretty much whenever....although i probably wouldn't be able to make weekend raids unless they were on a Sunday.

Back