Who plays these and where?

James

UT 2004, Quake 3, Earth2150

Those are the only games I play. And I would like to get together sometime next week.

This week I'm completely preoccupied with the tournament and hopefully the Holy Spirit will open some witnessing doors for me while I am there. (pray for that please BTW).

Anyway if anyone plays those games, contact me using one of the
many methods so I can get to know some of you better through gaming.

I'll be playing UT2004 during the evenings next week and would be willing to dust off Quake 3 and have a run at it then, too.

You might also try hitting the UT and Q3 forums to round up more players for each game.

Yep I checked those out, but the general discussion area seems to be more active then all of those combined.
biggrin.gif

I'd be up for some UT2004 action this or next week. I'm usually on any of the servers listed on the UT activity page (which I need to update as it looks like some of those Onslaught servers have turned into CTF servers).

Perhaps some Onslaught action on an Official Atari East server?

Next week I would be available late on a Monday evening (after 10pm EST) and probably Tues as well.

UT 2004 here. I'm not available to play until after 12:45 am EST.Post an ip.
Be praying for you., C.S.

Well, I'm up for it. Would be awesome if we did it like around 6-7pm EST, since then I'd be able to go score some free wireless internet on my brand new notebook that's coming tommarow. Friday and Sunday night definitly won't work for me since I've got college church groups both those nights. Other then that it's money baby.

I was pleasantly suprised. My copy of UT2004 came early yesterday. So let's setup a time now, I'm eager to get some Onslaught action
biggrin.gif

roger that. I played a bit last night, even got Elite to join me for a few minutes. I'm using the handle [toj.cc]thad

cory

Ok, so now we have 8 active UT2004 players, is that correct?  Ok, so we *should* all be able to bump into *somebody* from the clan whenever we go online, that is if we're all frequenting servers on this list.

Here's the player list: Tek, Elite (though he's been drowing himself in other games like Splinter Cell and Far Cry ;-), stumpt, amusedtoe (Did I type that right this time? :), Thaddius (Is your user name on the ToJ site "Thad"?  Wanted to know so I can add you to the ToJ UT Roster), ColdSteel, James and myself.  I believe that's everybody, though I've also seen a new member, Sirus, posting in the UT forums.

Hope everyone had a great Easter...

Cheers,
   Shagz

Thank you for posting a list or I would've never found where you all play.  
biggrin.gif

Since I am in the Eastern US I will probably play on Atari's East Onslaught server.

FYI, make sure you add *toj.cc* to your Buddies list within UT2K4, that will help you track people down (that is, if every body's using their call letters
rock.gif
), as it looks like most people float from server to server, not just those on that list.

Back