WHO IS EVERYBODY?!

Starr

Okay, I need to be updated on who everybody is and how they know each other and everything! ARGH! I feel so lost!

*Starfire*

Im Atown, your bf :p lol. i think what shes askin is like, who are u and what games u play etc.

I play Guild Wars and I am married to Darph Bobo =-) he is the only one i have met in person.... i think =-)

I'm Ryan, I mostly play FPSs and RPGs, I play Guild Wars sometimes, but I get bored with it. I collect comics, and as you may be able to tell, my favorite is The Punisher...

i'm Chris, i play guild wars... and that's about the newest game i play. i try to play Battlefront, but it crashes on me a lot.... i'm a former diablo 2 addict, which a combination of WoW, GW, and working at a summer camp helped to break me of.... so... yeah.

oh, and i most likely haven't met anyone else on here as i live in the middle of nowhere, arkansas.

Yeah, basically looking for info such as who's who's wife and what their names are on messenger, TS, different games, etc! Yrp. I guess I could check profiles, but it's nice to know who's on TS with what usernames and whatever, who'd be willing to play what game, what they like to talk about, etc. ^_^
*Starfire*

Squeeker said:
I play Guild Wars and I am married to Darph Bobo =-) he is the only one i have met in person.... i think =-)
laf ur voice is funny on TS :p

I'm Lee, a.k.a. Thrawn.
Unmarried and single, so you don't have to worry about keeping track of that. ;)
Games: Guild Wars, CS:Source, Halo, a bunch of others, hehe. :D
Messenger: Xfire - [ToJ.cc] Thrawn (leezeldafuz)
TS - Ira Hagen (usually. I'll probably change that to Thrawn at some point when I remember to...)

That should cover it. :)

Myself... I'm Whon the one and only Player Whon :)
Location: Treetown, Iowa (not really, it's called Forest City)
Games: CS, CS:Source, FEAR, Guild Wars, Shadowbane, Gunz Online
but mainly I play CS have since 1999, so I know a few tricks to keep the game going.
How I got here: Two guys that you won't even hardly see around much... Goose62 and Elite..... those two and I had many hours in cs when I was much younger.

HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This is way cool! LIke, Ira, I had no idea that you were Thrawn! Or...Thrawn, I had no idea that you were Ira...are Ira...WHATEVER! This is making me feel so much better. :p Thanks for all of your interest in this thread! It was driving me up a cyber wall. Not to mention over! :p Anything more? I enjoy listening...errrr, reading.

*Starfire*

Hi. I'm Tek7, also known as Tek, Tekkie, and "Tekz0rz." I'm President of ToJ. But you probably already knew that. (I hope you knew that.)

I'm 25, live in the Midwest (US), have been involved in the Christian gaming "scene" since May 1999 when I founded Tribe of Judah, and still think Starcraft is the greatest real-time strategy game ever. I play World of Warcraft, GunZ, Unreal Tournament 2004, and various games on Steam. I don't like Counter-Strike, but I play it to be social. The same can sometimes be said of WoW.

I'm an undergraduate student and will graduate in May (w00t!). I'm a Communication major with an English minor, love reading and writing (fiction, non-fiction, and creative non-fiction), and enjoy a wide range of music. I'm apparently the only person my age to know that rap music started out as spoken poetry that challenged social institutions, often by means of clever satire. I may also be the only person to see the close connection between country music and classic rock.

I don't like Disney for several reasons, including unethical business practices, poor animation, and Bambi II. This, along with my negative opinion of Peter Jackson's The Lord of the Rings movies, often makes me a lightning rod for American outrage.

Speaking of animation, I enjoy quality anime (not that animated trash that American companies import to fuel merchandise sales). I think it's ridiculous to dismiss an entire nation's contribution to an art form based on a very limited sample. Imagine if Canadians judged all American music by Britney Spears and you get an idea of what I mean.

I love books by C.S. Lewis and J.R.R. Tolkien. I'm not overly fond of Shakespeare's works, but I respect the man for his skill and contributions to theater and poetry. My guilty pleasures include science fiction by Robert Silverberg and fantasy books by Piers Anthony.

I think it's a bit strange that modern Protestant churches don't make much of an effort to teach on the first 1,500 years of church history. I'm a firm believer that those who don't learn history are doomed to repeat it.

I make some of my longest posts when I should be working on homework. I have a 1,250-word essay due tomorrow afternoon at 12:15 p.m. Central and I have one page written so far.

Back