Who here plays DDR?

dudedude7000

I love it, I use stepmania an EMS USB2 adapter and 2 ignition v2 pads I got off ebay. I did buy DDRMAX for PS2 (which came with 2 junky pads that died fairly quickly), but you can't get new songs for that
smile.gif
. The new A15 of stepmania has a little online/LAN support. Coolness.

I used to play all the time at the arcade, but I haven't gotten to go for so long...

I used to have DDR for PS1, and 2 soft mats.  Eventually, the game stopped working on my PS2, and both mats broke!

Anyway, then I bought DDR Max for PS2, and a hard plastic mat which I don't like very much.  It makes too much noise when you step on it, and isn't the most responsive.  Too bad, because I paid about $80 for it, plus $50 for the game.

Most recently, I got DDR Ultramix for Xbox and the soft, non-slip Konami pad that came bundled with the game, as a Christmas gift.  It also features online play, and song downloads.  (for a small fee...)  I've been too lazy to play it much though.

Hey, thanks, Tolkien!  That's a great story!  I have kind of a similar story, though not so drastic.  I used to play it all the time, and tried to eat a little better, and lost about 45 pounds.  Since then I've put on a little.  Doh!  I think I'll go play some DDR in a little while.
smile.gif

Wow 45 pounds! That's cool. I think that DDR should be played for fun and not for weight loss though. I suppose it's a good fun way to do it though.

Back