Wheres the admin?

He's saying there were a ton of hackers on. Hmm... Maybe you could ask one of our members to set up some sort of bot that IM'S all the admin again... It's not that hard right? Ask it to copy whatever it receives to "receipients = goose62; etc..."

I know you admin are now swamped because it is resignation seasonation. :(

Hope we can get more "old fartz" (well, not by your definition! :D *~~~30~~~ yrs old* [[[note: ~ means around]]]) to help out with the managing of ToJ affairs. I noticed "hand on mouse ^_^" has been playing for awhile, and he's around your age Parakletos!

Better get those minds working together!
Great minds think alike. - I have no idea (I'm not too not smart. :p )

Great minds should work together (I hope so). - Me

^_^

Well, just saying, watch out for potential technical assistant-able people... lol. I made up lotsa words in this post. Well, you know what $hane is saying, right?

Age doesn't matter on them choosing an admin it is alot of other things...i think the main one is maturity.

All admins are selectively chosen by the current admin under a number of factors, age NOT being one of them.

The one rule to remember is that if you ask for admin acess, you WONT get it.

As for haveing a "flood of hackers in the server" Well, I dont see any demos in the admin e-mail adress. If you guys dont send that stuff in, we cant help you. :mad:

I don't think there has ever been a time where there hasn't been a admin on aol on in a while. I know some of them sometimes have their account on away but if u msg them their more than happy to come on and deal with any problems.
But if u think people are hacking and u can't find a admin, just make a demo. U might have to deal with them for a little while, but more than likely if they were hacking their account would be banned from the server by the next day.
I don't think there is a perfect sollution on getting admins help, there is always going to be that odd time that u might not find a admin on, but u got to remember they have lifes outside cs too.

If there are hackers on, take a demo, and make sure to get thier steam id in a condump or a status screen shot (type "status" in the console, then hit f5 for a screen shot) and then and/or upload to steam bans/csadmins[at]toj[dot]cc for us admins to look at. The toj admins can make a ban based off the demo and steam id, then either you can send in the steam bans demo, or the admins can. :)

I'm available at least 5 hours a day on trillian AIM Talon3950547 or Yahoo majortalon18 or if i dont respond because i'm playing a game, shoot me an email compmil[at]gmail[dot]com and i will get the email within 2 minutes, and hear and/or see the pop up notificiation of gmail notifier program and hopefully will be on the server in a max of 3 minutes.

Last edited:
Back