Where to buy an Xbox 360

Glitch

so my dad and myself are going to split the price for an Xbox 360... now my question is:

Where can i find it for the cheapest... yet still new (my dad has something against buying used).

AND

Where can i find the cheapest (again, still new), games for the Xbox 360. I specifically want to buy an NHL game or a FIFA game... i've been told table tennis is good... yet i'm not really sure if i wanna get it.

AND

last questions...

any suggestions for "must get" games... and don't just say games, give me specific reasons.

and on a side note... if it is an FPS... it better be like... made from god (not literally, i'm using it as

an expression - and if you notice, it isn't capitalized so i am not using His name in vain, it isn't His

name) - because... i really don't like FPS on a console. If i want a good FPS game, i go to teh

computer.

yeah dude, gears of war and bioshock. amazon or coupon it from bestbuy

used with a 360 definitely isn't the way to go....there were issues with heating actually up until this year, so when you do buy one...i'd strongly advise getting it in the store if you can...and make sure the mfg date is after around june or july of this year

The price is probably going to be the same everywhere you go, unless there's some sort of package deal with something. Or sales tax varies county to county where you live. I personally don't have one but Bioware's new RPG Mass Effect seems to be insanely good. I have a few friends of mine, and my brother telling me it's one of the best games they've ever played. It's kinda Knights of the Old Republic-ish but a Sci-Fi shooter type deal.

used with a 360 definitely isn't the way to go....there were issues with heating actually up until this year, so when you do buy one...i'd strongly advise getting it in the store if you can...and make sure the mfg date is after around june or july of this year

june of this year? we're still in jan ;)

june of this year? we're still in jan ;)
Doesn't everyone want a Xbox 360 from the future?

Maybe by then Microsoft can pull their fingers out of their noses and fix the 360's hardware issues.

they were in the june/july 07 machines...i believe these also featured HDMI as well...but I could be mistaken on that

then again, you may see new versions announced at CES with HD-DVD built in rather than being a crappy add-on which may be worth holding out for too

Maybe by then Microsoft can pull their fingers out of their noses and fix the 360's hardware issues.

I really wish this would happen soon. My 360 is broke/is breaking for the 2nd time.

As for the 360 games, I am playing through Bioshock right now, and to be honest, it's just mildly interesting. There's not enough there to really draw me in.

Halo 3 was great, though some will disagree. Viva Pinata is very fun, especially to play with your girlfriend or wife or fiance or very close friend that is a girl, or any female in general, or all by yourself. Gears of War is also very interesting, and pretty fun. Other than that, look forward to Fable 2 and Ninja Gaiden 2 this year.

Whatever you do, don't waste your money or your time on Rainbow Six: Vegas. It SUCKS!!!

Aww I kinda liked it. Except for the Axe Body Spray ads.

I like the rainbow six games, it can be tedious at times when you get your rear handed to you but the game play is fairly realistic. The rainbox six games have some of the best replay values though, as it is fun to just goof around with the AI or use dumb weapon combos.

wasn't there a Teken game for the xbox 360? i love the teken series, yet i can't seem to find it.

Mmm I think Tekken has always been a sony exclusive title. There is Dead or Alive 4, and Virtua Fighter 5 has recently been released on 360 (with online play).

Back