What's happening to this corp?

Desalus

I tried to talk to Christian Crusader last night...

[ 2006.09.08 00:52:07 ] Desalus > how's your corp going?
[ 2006.09.08 00:52:15 ] Christian Crusader > its going down
[ 2006.09.08 00:52:20 ] Christian Crusader > u want it?
[ 2006.09.08 00:52:23 ] Desalus > what? why?
[ 2006.09.08 00:52:55 ] Christian Crusader > i dont know u but if you have a q, ask at cga forums.

After that he abruptly left the convo, so I wasn't even able to ask any questions. So here I am, just curious as to what is going on with this corp.

He is facing stiff opposition, it is really challenging for him.

I have CC in my prayers, but trying to run a corp is very stressful, they say you are good if you can make it past the first few weeks, and the best if you make it a year.

Are you quitting the game for good?

If you are, why not just join a different corporation or was your game play experience that terrible?

Last edited:
I am quitting "for good". I have said that four times now and always been back within a couple of months, so we will see how it goes. Character was sold for 500 Mil ISK, way more than I expected for a 2.9M SP char..but it had a full set of +3 implants and they are worth around 100 Mil sooooo...

Ihve cancelled my subscription and the corp is thereby closed for new applicants. The 500 Mil ISK was handed to a friend ingame.

Four times now huh? Why not just keep the same character since you will most likely be back for the fifth time?

Awwe, too bad.
Now i understand i never got that guild invite either.

I know a little bit about flame wars... when I tried to help launch a spinoff christian guild in WoW server :" Mal'Ganis", the anti-Christianity brigade showed up like moths to a flame. It was a huge test to try to respond to them showing Christian love. I'd imagine with a name like yours, CC, some would take it as incendiary, esp. in these times (foreign wars). I'm glad you're picking your battles, and not staying for the sake of fighting.

Back