What will he/she do next?

What game will Ewoksrule/Mirakle/Ablaze play next?

• Total voters

Icthus

We all know how fickle littel ewoksrule/Sydney/Mirakle/Ablaze can be.

So what will he do next?

<This poll and thread brought to you by the good folks at Redeemed. Management of ToJ and its affiliates is not responsible for any content nor do they necessarily agree with it>

Someone needs to make a mod of a hello kitty game... called... "Goodbye Kitty"... heck, you could use Half Life models and just have little hello kitty's running around playing Death match.

The end is nigh! All other accounts are gone, all monies reinvested into GW. Now 2 campaigns and 18 new dungeons have taken place while I was off grinding and spending weeks waiting for 4% drops. It should keep me busy about as long as your spam threads. (which are endless btw) GO back to your cartoony world of raidcraft and let me play a much more entertaining game in peace!

one time pay... you buy the game and you own it... yes it is free under the conditions you buy the initial game.

I just noticed my siggy shows me in full Tier 5 armor. hmmm... I don't want to mislead anyone, how do i fix it?

free!
...like I am from the claws of Blizzard.
...like Canadian health care.
...like the SoE forums were from spam untill the RedSpammorzVirus attacked.
...like a peanut which is neither a Pea nor a Nut...discuss

One reason I don't play GW is because of lack of spam. Chuck Norris. Discuss...

When i did play WoW i refused to be alliance... i couldn't do it... i just couldn't because of the stupid spam. so i joined Horde *POWER TO THE HORDE* so i didn't have to deal with all of that stuff... well... excepts Barrens chat... but even Barrens chat isn't half as bad as standard alliance chat.

what chu talking about? a peanut is a nut.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The peanut, or Groundnut (Arachis hypogaea) is a species in the legume family Fabaceae native to Mexico and Central America.

Although a nut in the culinary sense, in the botanical sense the fruit of the peanut is a woody, indehiscent legume and not a nut.

sorry... under no circumstance will i trust wikipidia... most un-trustworthy site for reference... because ANYONE can change what the previous people said.. and people just change things on that site to be mean... happens all the time

Back