What to work on next

DZwart

Legacy of Elijah Officer
So, I've been starting to try to play a little more often after being nearly absent in-game for the last 6-12 months and longer from the forums.

Over the Halloween Event, I finished survivor on my main character (Finally!) and can now proceed without fear of starting over.

I have several goals, but not sure what to work on first.

• Eat 160 sweets to finish Connoisseur and GWAMM - thinking I'll try to use them more while working on other goals like Winds
  • Winds of Change - Haven't even started - no spoilers please
  • DoA - farm/buy gemstones to get that 1 tormented weapon for HoM
  • UW/FoW - Farm/buy Ecto and Obs for one set of armor for HoM
  • Trade Contract Quests - I've only got 21 so far, so several of my characters need to do them yet to get a few more gems for 1 set of vabbian for HoM
  • War in Kryta on more characters to get more Oppressor weapons to fill HoM
  • Bonus Mission Pack - no real purpose, just realized that I only did Saul's story (main objectives) and haven't touched the others yet.
  • UW Statue
  • Deep Statue
  • Dungeons on alt characters to farm/buy more Diamonds for more Destroyer weapons for HoM
  • Buy 2 lesser sets of armor needed to fill HoM and farm materials to restock for Obsidian and Vabbian
  • Rank 6... not sure I have the patience for this one.

Suggestions? If you want to work on some of these with me, look for me online.

Personally I start on the larger stuff then work my way in. What I mean by this is doing the large missions/quest chains and things like that out of the way first. By the time you've done those, you'll have a lot more cash and stuff to get other things you need. If you do it the other way round, you just end up with surplus cash that you don't really need anymore at the end of it.
This is probably the order I would do those things in, you can work on sweet while doing other things, such as candy to boost your stats to aid you:

Farming I wouldn't do all in one go, I would alternate farming with other goals to reduce boredom and to maintain a healthy mental condition. For example you could do a solo uw farming run, then a WoC quest, then another farming run, etc.

(If not already done, all 3 protector and guardian titles)
Master of the North if you haven't done it yet and you have the time and patience, you can and up with a fresh stock of diamonds at the end of it, not to mention the cash reward and reputation points (and of course, the title).
Winds of Change - Also gets you some sapphire/ruby rewards that count towards the Vabbian armor
The Deep - This is doable with heros, if you have a reasonable setup. Just take your time and proceed carefully if it's your first time. You might want to use one of the guides on the internet to help.
UW, you should either learn one of the speedclear roles, or find a team to do it in, it's very slow to do with heros and some of the quests require intense planning before entering with heros.
Trade Contract Quests are not key, but will reduce the time you need to spend farming if you prefer that, bear in mind that an experienced farmer can gain the materials needed faster by farming.
Bonus Mission Pack is not key, it's mainly for fun.

Rank 6 isn't vital and can be pretty stressful, if you have to do this then I'd leave it till the end. Same with Gladiator, oh how I had fun with g3.

I've had a lot of fun back in pre-searing - after several years of running one character through all the legendary titles and a few more through prophecies and factions.

Back