Well, I guess we now know the answer...

Krissa Lox

... why Russians find it worthwhile to have so many bots monitoring gaming channels ... ... ...

I'll restrain myself from ranting about American government's continued inadequacy in digital matters, as I'm quite sure my complaints right now are not unique and are being prolifically expressed by others more important than me.

I'm not exactly feeling real good about some things right now, but I'm glad we have God and not just the government to rely on.

And I'm glad places like CGA exist, because I'd like to think we'd be of beneficial help to lonely people with faulty security clearances if they were to ever pass through here, so that they might find some peace and support and not grow into a major national security danger.

Plus, who knows, maybe some Russian monitor somewhere might consider Jesus at some point from their time spent watching us.

... why Russians find it worthwhile to have so many bots monitoring gaming channels ... ... ...

I'll restrain myself from ranting about American government's continued inadequacy in digital matters, as I'm quite sure my complaints right now are not unique and are being prolifically expressed by others more important than me.

I'm not exactly feeling real good about some things right now, but I'm glad we have God and not just the government to rely on.

And I'm glad places like CGA exist, because I'd like to think we'd be of beneficial help to lonely people with faulty security clearances if they were to ever pass through here, so that they might find some peace and support and not grow into a major national security danger.

Plus, who knows, maybe some Russian monitor somewhere might consider Jesus at some point from their time spent watching us.
I haven't watched about the leak thing yet but as I was reading your post I looked up to see 107 spam bot applications in our approval queue XD .

Last edited:
Back