Weekly No Shows!

Blackbeard

I know this Chapter is not a high priority on peoples list, and it got a larger turnout during the week, well to be Honest, this is my 3rd Gameday switching between both the cod WW and cod MW servers, Guys its Boring running around and there are only so many ways to blow yourself up, so if you want to change the game day then tell Captain Tea, I am on Steam,[ most of you if not all are in my Friends list] if you want a game, till then Later.

I just need a steam notification and I'll hop on. I forget what games are on what night. :/

I know this Chapter is not a high priority on peoples list, and it got a larger turnout during the week, well to be Honest, this is my 3rd Gameday switching between both the cod WW and cod MW servers, Guys its Boring running around and there are only so many ways to blow yourself up, so if you want to change the game day then tell Captain Tea, I am on Steam,[ most of you if not all are in my Friends list] if you want a game, till then Later.

:(

I know you had it on Thursday before we had to move there. Maybe you could try sharing either Thursday or Tuesday with us if you think it would be better for you but it's liable to split our Tojs between the two games. Our Tuesday STA matches requires 8-9 people but we have more Toj than that so maybe some would be available then? Our play time on Tuesdays is also shorter than Thursdays.

Edit: I happen to know Keero can't make Tuesdays though :( .

Last edited:

I hear you my friend. I keep missing the games on Saturday due to work or my kids. I showed last week at noon est. and there was noone there :(, it is very boring to play by yourself in a COD server.

Saturday hasn't been working well for me between work and other resposibilities lately. Winter time is easier normally because life isn't as busy.

I haven't been gaming hardly at all lately, been spending more time with family and friends while the weather's nice.

Last edited:
count me out. it just ain't working for me. life has me wiped out right now. sry bro and fellow toj'rs
keep me in your prayers. maybe things will settle down soon.

I know life is Gripping and the Lord seems to test our Patience at odd times, I was not meaning to yell at anyone, it just gets boring by myself, I know the Real World takes priority over our games and rightfully so, I would be at every game night from toj [the ones I like TF2, UT 3 ] if it were not for needed sleep, I will keep you all in my Prayers as always and a Special Prayer for you Bro so everything slows down a little, but we get paid more :) If I am online give me a yell and we can grab a quick match or half of one if needed, Cya all soon,
God Bless

@ Keero, Will do
@ MG, Yes Thursdays were better it seemed but I think its mostly Summer and Responsabilities, Thanks for the offer My Friend :p

Last edited:
Blackbeard I just recently bought COD4 and would love to start playing with you guys. Add me on steam and let me know when you get on to play and I'll be there.

Blackbeard I just recently bought COD4 and would love to start playing with you guys. Add me on steam and let me know when you get on to play and I'll be there.

Cool, I added you to my Friends list, we recently lost our CoD 4 server due to lack of use, rightly so but we can always find another, Welcome aboard :D

I wouldn't mind playing with you guys today I just picked up codwaw and would love to try it with some tojers. I'll be in the toj server I unfortunately have a dentist appointment at 12:30 so I won't be here for a while but I should be on some time after 1pm est

I wouldn't mind playing with you guys today I just picked up codwaw and would love to try it with some tojers. I'll be in the toj server I unfortunately have a dentist appointment at 12:30 so I won't be here for a while but I should be on some time after 1pm est

what's your steam ID

Welcome, we can always use another player:) If you do not have a Steam account my Xfire is rsturgill but I rarely am on there anymore, Steam is what most of us use If you have a account, Lately I have gotten into playing the Co-op Zombie Maps, I must admit it is fun, If you feel like Playing after the Dentist then Give me a Yell, can also Friend me ingame with : BlackB3ard
and I will do the same:D

Back