• Druid's Isle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Isle of the Dead

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Burning Isle

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SilverSand

Hey Everyone! A number of us are playing in the Hall of Heroes trying to win to get a Celestial Sigil. Once we have one we will be able to purchase a Guild Hall.

These are a total of 8 different halls to choose from. So... go to Lion's Arch, find Canthan the Ferry Capain and have him take you to see each of the different halls. Then vote for one.

Last edited:
Yeah i haven't even gotten to LA yet but my new computer is up so i hope to start making my way there very soon. Can't wait to check out all the options for a guild hall i have only seen 2 of them and that was during the final beta weekend.

ArchAngel said:
tell me when we get a due date on this...
Once about 75-80% of everyone has voted, I'll take the most voted for halls and we will do another vote of something like that. I know a lot of you are doing every quest and mission.... before you get to LA, so we will wait for you.

Last edited:
You won't need to wait for me, I may be a while yet with completing everything I want before getting to LA. I am not picky about a guild hall since it won't be like I live there or anything, hee hee.

Talori said:
You won't need to wait for me, I may be a while yet with completing everything I want before getting to LA. I am not picky about a guild hall since it won't be like I live there or anything, hee hee.

We still want your opinion =) and your close!

I voted for warrior's isle because i liked it, but i would be fine with prettymuch any hall except for burning isle or isle of the dead, i just didn't like those.

I sitll think wizard's looks civilized and ancient at the same time. But that's my opinion, I think that Warrior's Isle was the most "strategic (spelling)" for guild battles, so I guess we should go with the best one for defense rather than looks.

Tombs is more difficult than I thought it was going to be.... So I'm going to save up for a Guild Hall.... They are selling the Sig's for 30k right now. I'm going to work at getting enough gold today.. I'm checking the forums on the fastest way to make money's... let me know if you can help. =)

Back