Volunteer Request: Running a regular weekly game night

Shagz

Hey guys,

Many of you have been requesting, and in fact I had a couple of guys volunteer to help put it together. However, one has since gone AWOL (or at least is not responding to my forum PMs) and the other was only a backup that had a limited schedule.

So I'm looking for one or two more volunteers who can commit to one hour a week consistently to basically organize and start up a weekly game night and "seed" the server.

Mondays and Tuesdays have historically seemed to be the best days for us as a chapter, but it can be any day that works best for the volunteers and the community.

If you're willing to help out in this manner, post here or send me a PM.

Thanks!
Shagz

I'd love to help. I will be starting work here shortly from 9-6pm -9GMT, but I'll have my brothers idle (or play) on the server until I get home if the timing isn't the best here.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be able to head up the event, but I'd like to support whoever volunteers by showing up and being available to give words of wisdom on planning online events.

Just an update on this, Slalomdms has volunteered, and if I can partner him with Keero, that should be enough to start this up.

Keero, if you're still interested and your schedule works out, could you contact Slalomdms and begin to figure out what day you'd like to run the games, kinds of events, schedule (if one can't make it, who covers), etc.? Thanks guys!

I'll find out tomorrow about my timing to how and when I can help. :)

Back