Utgarde/Nexus

Woven

Myself, Rob, Renee, Rhys and Tom cleared Utgarde Keep and Nexus. It was pretty easy.., but we are all in T4-T5/6 equivlent badge loot gear. Utgarde Keep is the easier of the 2. Mobs start at 70e in UK, while Nexus has starting mobs and 72e and final boss is 73e. We only had issues with the final Nexus boss.

Good luck. (And by the way, if you don't know it already, there is a quest in UK zone that lets you vist with the Lich King.. Just don't talk to much smack or he will own you..

Danny

I successfully tanked Utgarde and Nexus both in primarily green gear, with 13k hps for Utgarde and 14k hps for Nexus (priest healer for nexus) and we wiped on one boss of Utgarde due to early pull and 1 time during Nexus due to a bad pull on my part. I found nexus to be more confusing but not particularly more difficult, both had cruddy loot from my standpoint, but some others got some great upgrades.

Depends on the party. Nexus is technically a step up in terms of the lvl (Mobs start at 72E, while UK 70E) But if you have a geared group those numbers will not matter much. We can do UK in about 30-40 minutes, Nexus is a bit longer.. The shoulders I got from the Nexus quest...are "almost"..= to my T4.

Last edited:
Back