ut cheat out there

ColdSteel

xray gaming. A player just now demolished me on our server. I was testing my ping on a new router. (didn't help btw). sauna-cowboy was his nick. I know he say me everywhere i went. that was the only explanation it could have been.
22-0
I would spawn behind a box or wall and bullets would be flying by me. It's a shame people have to have a cheat just to play.
anyhow he posted a website for xraygaming . com
later. cs

xray gaming. A player just now demolished me on our server. I was testing my ping on a new router. (didn't help btw). sauna-cowboy was his nick. I know he say me everywhere i went. that was the only explanation it could have been.
22-0
I would spawn behind a box or wall and bullets would be flying by me. It's a shame people have to have a cheat just to play.
anyhow he posted a website for xraygaming . com
later. cs

Oh, Sauna-cowboy is a good friend of ours. His older name is random54. He is not a cheater, just a very good player. I often lose to him like 4 to 22 in duels. I can tell you why you think he always knows where you are. He often dosen't move and listens for your foot steps and his ears are just that darn good. He taught me some of his tricks too.

Msg me if you want to play again coldsteel.

There ARE some UT3 hacks out there, but MH is right, Sauna_Cowboy is not one of the bad guys. Just way too terribly good. :)

Back