Urgoz Warren attempt Sat 29 August

Wizard Bihuq

Since I know some of you picked up the Urgoz boss bounty and it has been suggested to do the elite areas more often, let's go to Urgoz Warren this weekend!

Meet at the HsC guild hall by 7:30 pm EDT this Saturday. If you want to join us, let us know here. We have plenty of scrolls to get you there if you've never been there, and there will be a ferry to Urgoz Warren at the time of the event. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or want to discuss strategies :).

I'll be there, I would like to complete it with my Ranger unless there is a need for me to bring some heroes or something.

I'll be there on my Elementalist. She's the only one that picked up the bounty. I can run Savannah Heat or Searing Flames, whichever is preferred. Or a different build altogether if it fits better.

I doubt i'll be able to get online by 7:30. I can probably make it by 8pm though. If you haven't started yet, I'd like to join. I can be ready to go within a minute of signing on.

I want to come. I can come as my monk if need be... since I don't trust heroes and UA in the final room... but I would really like to get it done on my warrior (bounty or no bounty).

Back