URGENT: Do not log into GunZ until further notice

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
There is currently a hack out for GunZ that allows hackers to delete player characters. For this reason, I will not be logging in with my main character (and thus, not giving invites to the TribeOfJudah clan) until further notice. I recommend that all GunZ players take the same measures.

Click here to see a barrage of complaints against MAIET for the character deletions.

If someone could update this thread after it's confirmed that MAIET has resolved the issue with character deletions, it would be much appreciated.

EDIT: More info here.

Last edited:
CRUDE, i wish i read this a second while ago. my main character got deleated
CRUDE. Once this passes i will need to be put back on toj. MAN I HATE THIS. BUT ANYWAYS. i will have to make a couple of characters and the only one that doesn't get deleated will get to be my main
anyways. post when this passes

michaelpi said:
ah most of the poeple are hackers aneyway!

I agreee, i hate it, SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOO!!! many people hack. they are total n00bs. but still. it is rare when you see a non hacker. O, and my favorite thing to do is beet a hacker (like really bad) and then they get mad. It is so much fun. but still i hate how many hackers there are

the way it sounds they aren't really listening to people wanting this fixed..... guess it doesn't pay to be american lol

Well here is a good thing to this happening. Once they release the new patch to make it harder to hack.
1) The word on the street is they might finally add quests
2) New armor
3) I will play again ^_^

I read on Gamespot, that it was MAIET deleting characters to prepare for the final update.

Linky

I also read that MAIET had fixed it, but who really knows?

meh, the game was ruined by hackers before they could delete characters. Literally every game I went into had a flying hacker with a nuke launcher... :( I'll be back when they get the hax under control

yeah, it use to be alot more fun when the hackers were never there, but some people are just not good at the games so they have to make a way to be good...

Divine said:
Guys, they just put out an update so Gunz should be safe now.
w00t! Downloading the patch now.

I'll create a new character and play with him for a while before logging on as Gudlaug. I'll post again when I can confirm that it's safe to log back on to GunZ.

I haven't played since BF2 came out, but I really do hate hackers, I was pretty good at that game, ill download it again once I hear its safe.

Back