Update to Robs late night naxx run.

Robs late night run is now running the following.

Wednesday and Saturday we run Ulduar 10 9:30pm-11:30ish ST.

On Mondays we do EOE/ The Vault.

Last edited:
Just an update that i may not be able to make the runs as often, so i have given Rhys the option as taking over as RL for these so they can continue, Rhys should update this :)

y me update it y me.

I will take over this run however it may not be running full again til mid july due to guild events and holidays. The run will also be posted on Gem for now on.

Rhys, as we have not yet made a "Guild" decision to switch to GEM, it is probably premature to only post guild only runs in something other than the current GC.

Ron the guild doesnt have a say where I post runs tho, it is a chocie I can make and as a member of thew sga I am actually following the sga policy. Also I have the approval of officers from the guild to do this, may not be allbut there is. Also it is not a forgiven suported run since we are not a raiding guild :D even tho all members are forgiven on the run.

I am not trying to go against the guild but I am going to test it, I dont even use gc anymore. If the Guild finds a way to have people sign up for runs that works I will got here. But for now I will be tersting gem as per the sga requests.

Last edited:
Rhys, please be careful of what words you attribute to me. :D

What I said was: If you want people that come to your runs to use GEM, tell them that's where your signup list is, and invite off of that list. They will then have to use GEM in order to guarantee a spot.

I do think that whoever is leading a run can choose how they are handling signups, including what tool they use manage that.

EDIT: So Rhys, I think that you and Rob probably need to decide which tool your run is going to use, and go with that.

Last edited:
i never said u allan :D I said officer lol, but hey at least someone said something. I will be using gem asa guar sign up. how ever I wont be putting runs up til we get back from the guild get together.

no one reads these boards anyways besides people like rob and rhys telling each other stuff they already know because they are bored at work. haha

Officers are currently discussing GEM/GC...will update when we decide which direction to go.

the late night run into UD is on hold for the summer however we are doing 8 man runs of naxx and os and vault if we have the times.

Back