Update on my situation

Kaiine

Guys,

This is way overdue, and I owe it to you guys to let you know what's been going on in my life.

Family: My family is doing great, considering the circumstances. For those that don't know, my Father's been diagnosed with a very aggressive cancer called Squeemus Cell Carcinoma. The doctors only gave him a 30-40% chance of survival but through the prayers and fasting of many, that percentage has been raised to 80%! PRAISE GOD! He has started both radiation and chemo therapy which is very devastating to the human body. This will be the toughest time in our lives as he goes through this.

Myself: I've been extremely busy. Work has been killing me - one of the developers quit, so it's me and another developer doing 3-4 developer's jobs. And they STILL haven't hired anyone. I've been getting calls all during the night - our servers sometimes go down and we have to fix them. To top it off, my heart is just not at this job and I'm having a difficult time maintaining a good attitude here, with my family situation and being busy all the time. I am currently looking into a different opportunity, in an altogether different field.

State of the CS chapter: The current state is this; it will stay up and running for an indefinite amount of time - as long as donations are coming in and there is still interest. Currently, the admin team is searching for a less expensive solution so there is not as much emphasis on money and paying for the server. Money should not be our main concern, but it is at the moment. But, just like any other ministry, there will be trying times and there are things that will cause dissension among us. Let's not let these things get to us, but we've been called to do a job - and we need to do it with all our hearts (not that I consider playing CS a job, but you get the idea of what we're about).

In closing, I appreciate all you guys and all your prayers and messages, emails and support. ToJ would be nothing without you guys and I can't think of a better group to be with. Although I will still be busy with my family (I'm doing all the duties for my family that my father used to do), I will also put forth more effort to be a better chapter leader and have more options for the CS chapter.

God bless.

I'm not sure how we could ever repay you for all that you've done for us Elite. It is heartening though to see that you have your priorities straight; God first, family second, ToJ third. I'm not quite sure where yourself comes into that list, I guess that's something we all deal with. =/

At any rate, keep on truckin'

Thanks Elite, for all you do for the chapter. U and ur family are in my prayers. Just try not to overdue it. God bless ya.

Back