Update on me.

James

I will not be around here for a while.

We are bearing down for hurricane Frances, and the tropical storm following in it's wake.

God willing, even if the hurricane misses our neighborhood (I was unable to get any wood or shutters, so my house is completely unprotected), I will be busy teaching and busy helping our church so I will be absent for quite a while.

If you want to mark me as inactive that's fine, but I thought it is only right of me to give you all a formal notice of what's going on, and please keep us all in prayer.

Our supplies here in Florida are very limited because of hurricane Charley, and we recently lifted the gasoline tax so everyone loaded up their vehicles and canisters and so we have a fuel shortage.

On a more personal note, I was recently in the hospital for a serious and potentially fatal infection. I was released on Monday, and was supposed to have a follow up check this weekend, but because of the hurricane that is not possible; so my medication will run out before I can see the doctor again. So please lift that up in prayer as well.

Again, I am just letting you all know so you don't wonder what has happened to me.

Take care you all. I know that God is in control, so I will just take all the precautions I am able to, and then enjoy the weather show He is putting on for me.
biggrin.gif

Take care James, UT Chapter misses you and will be praying for you, especially for your infection.

Back