Ulfbrikt's Dragonscale Leatherworking Pattern collection

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
The following is a full list of Dragonscale Leatherworking Patterns, and Ulfbrikt's current status in regards to each Pattern.

Learned
  • Dragonscale Breastplate
  • Dragonscale Gauntlets
Acquired
  • Black Dragonscale Breastplate
  • Black Dragonscale Shoulders
  • Green Dragonscale Breastplate
  • Green Dragonscale Leggings
Drops
  • [*]Green Dragonscale Gauntlets
    [*]Blue Dragonscale Leggings
    [*]Blue Dragonscale Shoulders
    [*]Black Dragonscale Leggings
Sold by Vendors
  • Blue Dragonscale Breastplate (2g)
Bind on Pickup
  • Red Dragonscale Breastplate
  • Black Dragonscale Boots
I've posted this thread as a personal reference so I know which Patterns to purchase from the auction house. You can feel free to post spam in reply, so long as the moderators leave my original post in tact.

Last edited:
what patterns do you currently have / need? will you update the list once you start getting them? I will be sending you a few that I have on hand and extra tonight once I log in. :)

Odale said:
This should have gone under the Rare Crafting Sticky. Makes it easier to find, and it wont get burried under new posts.
I thought of that, but created a new thread for two reasons:
  1. I haven't learned the Patterns under the "Acquired" section yet. I'm currently at 261 Leatherworking and don't plan to "grind" my skill any time soon.
  2. The guild already has level 300 Dragonscale Leatherworkers with more Patterns. In keeping with my casual play style, I don't intend to grind reputation in order to buy Patterns.
When I do learn a few more Dragonscale Patterns, I'll post them in the Rare Crafting thread.

Dukatt said:
will you update the list once you start getting them?
Yes. :) I'll also place a dated "EDIT" marker at the end of the post to explain what changed.

Back