Ulduar for Team Omega?

Apollux

Hello Folks of The Forgiven,

With our bi-weekly forays into H. Naxx and many of us experiencing Ulduar (to a degree), I'd like to look at switching from Naxx 10 to Ulduar 10 on every other Monday. First, I need interested folks to show interest via this thread. I know how well many of you are geared, but I will be doing an Armory check and looking at your toon via www.wow-heroes.com. It's a great site that tells you how well your toon is geared and what Raids you are capable of running.

Also, I'm hoping to create some more synergies with Mike's l33t Group Alpha Team as well. He has a few spots open on his squad based on some of his regulars running in to scheduling conflicts. His runs are Sun. & Mon. with every other Monday "off" in order to combine groups for Heroic Naxx. The bosses I would like to hit would be Flame Leviathan, Razorscale, XT-002, and Kologarn. The first three are "relatively" easy where Kologarn and Ignis (later) require quite a bit of coordination.

bob the wowheoroes site isnt that good to use it dsay thats the team i run on only 3 of us are geared for uldar so i would not use it as a bible or anything close.

bob the wowheoroes site isnt that good to use it dsay thats the team i run on only 3 of us are geared for uldar so i would not use it as a bible or anything close.
?

Hey Rhys, give it another look-see. The Yellow Bar for Ulduar 10 means "Medium Hard Instance, which you should focus on" according to www.wow-heroes.com. Gradydo, Guilo, Landerx, Shahmat, & Nights all fit squarely in the middle of the yellow Ulduar 10 zone. Yesmina, Rhys, Chaska, Vigur, & Berstromme are all green zone for Ulduar 10 and yellow for Ulduar 25. Per wow-heroes, Ulduar 10 is an "easier" instance for them.

By my count, we have 31 toons in the guild that are capable of stepping into Ulduar 10 (by gearing alone).

Last edited:
I like the site and I think it's ok, depending how people use it.

For example it took me quite a while to get it to show my proper raid gear. I logged off earlier in my 5 man stuff, with 244 hit (That's not all that great for raid bosses) I'm actually hit capped at 368. (Raid bosses) After logging on, trying live update and logging off a few times It finally updated.

So, I'd probably use it as a general guild line and not as an absolute, as it might not reflect the best gear/stats ppl actually have for particular content. For example, I have some Uldar 219 gear I'm simply not wearing atm, because of the set bonuses of my t7 and t7.5 stuff.

Last edited:
Ulduar

i looked on that site and it says that i can do Ulduar-10 and i am definitely interested... depending on the time and whatnot... seeing as it is the summer... i am definitely flexible and willing :)

Back