Tribe of Judah temporary Counter-Strike server online

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
$hane has been so kind as to dedicate his server to Tribe of Judah members for their Counter-Strike needs until we manage to raise the funds necessary for a dedicated server. The server is a CS 1.6 server with 12 slots, running on a Windows box hosted by ETGaming.

The server address is 206.123.111.243:27015. Click here for real-time server information. Please pass this server IP on to all the CS players you know.

This server will likely be transformed into a custom map or specialty server after we get our main server up and running. Stay tuned to the forums and ToJ news page for news as it develops.

Members who were admins on the previous CS server have admin rights on the temporary server. If you forgot your admin password, contact $hane and he'll forward the information to you.

$hane pays for this server out of his own pocket, so post a "thank you" reply if you play on and enjoy the server.

I am worried about people that have seen the server down for a while and just stopped checking for it to come back, and not everyone checks the forums and sites, so alot of people have no clue that it is even back up.

Yeah, i am trying to tell people about the server that dont know, but, i only know like 1 person that doesn't check the forums. Thanks Shane for the server! I get like 40 ping on it.

Wow 40 ping? that's what i get on my OTHER favorite server... >_>

I'm getting 100 - 180 ping. exciting... 100 is if i'm hopeful and noone in the world is using internet.

boo. at least our temp server should be in kansas!

lol. i dunno.

No problem guys just saw the need toj was in for a server so I filled the spot.

Last edited:
Or atleast i was getting 40 ping, my internet is weird, so, 130 is fine with me. I am used to it, my DSL STINKS. I am still glad we got a server tho, i just hope everyone finds out about it soon.

WOOHOO! WEST COAST! OOOO YEAH! LOW PING! :OOOOO

I was like:

*I'M ON THE TOJ SERVER! :OOOOOOOOO TOJ IS UP! :OOOOOOOO*

*AND WITH LOW PING! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD *

The server is located in TX so kinda in the middle of the coasts so doesn't exclude anyone but the people close will get low ping like mine is average 19

Back