Tribe of Judah 20th anniversary celebration (5/19/19-6/19/19)

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
Good morning, all!

Twenty years and one day ago, I posted to the Battle.net forums seeking other Christian StarCraft players. Tribe of Judah was officially founded the next day (May 20, 1999).

Tomorrow (Sunday, May 19, 2019), we'll start a month-long event to celebrate Tribe of Judah's 20th anniversary!

Q: Why a month-long celebration?

A: Because my life is hectic right now and I didn't get the time to prepare for tomorrow like I'd hoped. And because I <3 parties.

Q: What do you have planned so far?

A: @The Mighty Gerbil has plans for a special TF2sday event this coming Tuesday (May 21) for our Team Fortress 2 chapter. TF2sdays start at 8:30 p.m. Central (9:30 p.m. Eastern, 6:30 p.m. Pacific) on the ToJ TF2 server (64.74.97.17:27015).

I plan to dig deep in the ToJ archives to share bits and pieces from our shared history and take time to reflect on the last 20 years as ToJ President. I'm also planning to share what I hope and pray the future holds for ToJ.

I'm brainstorming with @RaySoul for ideas for ToJ's Minecraft server.

Stay tuned for more information!

Q: "Stay tuned?" How do I do that?

A: Watch these forums, join us on the Christian Gamers Alliance Discord server, follow @tojcc on Twitter, and like the Tribe of Judah Facebook page.

Last edited:
Back