Too Late for a Comeback?

Wh1te Out

Hello, hello, friends. Well, my wife and I have given some thought to returning to the MMO scene and after much deliberation and research it seems that Guild Wars is still the best game for us. We mostly play as a duo but as those that know us remember we were quite active in SoE for a long time.

Anyway, my only concern is that the game could have gotten too far ahead of us for it to be fun. We never really played Factions and have several level 20's just sitting around since we stopped playing right as the first expansion was released. Is the game still attracting new players and is SoE active? We'd be doing a mix of creating new toons and playing with our already developed ones, as well. And, of course, we'd be playing with all expansions loaded.

Just checking in to see how things are going. We wouldn't be back until late June most likely. She may start earlier but I'm on a recently extended Navy deployment until then. Hope everything is well.

you can still come back, Nightfall is getting lots of people in. and SoE is always active (SOE is more active since i am in there :p)
and of course GW is way better then WoW, so ya, join us...

Hello,

I stopped playing about that time too. You'll love NF...and the heros. It's all pretty easy to pick-up...and there's still a lot of guild stuff to do in prophesies.

yeah dude, SoE and SOE are growing strong.

Yeah SoE is a little quiet but SOE is very active. Main guild has about 40 to 50 active. And SOE has about the same I believe. Same guild we just ran out of room.

Guild Wars, like always, doesn't require time played. You can jump right back in and have as much fun as someone who has played it for years, and probably more fun :) Nice to meet you btw

You should totally come back. (Another couple, Woot!) We have people at all levels and different expansions in the guild. If you want to know if the guild is still active just take a look at all the post we get here everyday.

Kel Queen of All Europe

One other thing, if you time it right, the 4th chapter should be coming out by June, so you could probably pick it up and jump right in where the rest of us will be picking it up. The May07 (releasing 3April07) issue of PC Gamer will be offering a code for a mini-pet and would presumably have a preview of the next chapter.

Back