ToJ unOFFICIAL 3DS MULTIPLAYER GAME THREAD

Logos

So, I thought I would start a topic for those who want to play multiplayer on the 3ds. Post what games you have that are online capable and also what games you may pick up soon. Then we can maybe get a once a month or so, multiplayer 3ds game night. I know most of the multiplayer games for the 3ds now have voice chat too so it is a great way to interact easily. Also forgot to mention add ds games as well if you have them.

My list:
Luigi's mansion
Pokemon x
Mario kart 7 ( coming soon)
Zelda: link between worlds ( shadow link battles)

Tek7:
Mario kart 7
Zelda:ALBW
Pokemon X

Last edited:
I have Pokemon X, Mario Kart 7, And Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.

I had originally dismissed Luigi's Mansion, but I keep reading so many good reviews of the game that I'm tempted to pick it up if it goes on a crazy good sale (which, being a Nintendo second-party title, will probably never, ever happen).

I'm waiting to start ALBW until I finish A Link to the Past, though. (About to enter the fifth or sixth Dark World dungeon, so getting close!)

I have Pokemon X, Mario Kart 7, And Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.

I had originally dismissed Luigi's Mansion, but I keep reading so many good reviews of the game that I'm tempted to pick it up if it goes on a crazy good sale (which, being a Nintendo second-party title, will probably never, ever happen).

I'm waiting to start ALBW until I finish A Link to the Past, though. (About to enter the fifth or sixth Dark World dungeon, so getting close!)

I will add your name and games to the list. :) also I just finished my play through Zelda:ALBW. I will review it in one word: Epic! Personally, a link to the past has always been my favorite and held a special place in my gaming history. Now, ALBW is right there with it...Epic!!

Okay back to our regular topic !! :)

If you do find Luigi's mansion for a good price get it, it's like uumm not to cliche but it's like ghostbusters but with up to four people...lots of replay and excellent selection of music to set the tone of the game. It is also actually one of the few 3ds games where the 3d enhances the gameplay a lot aside from FE:awakening. :)

Last edited:
If you guys set up a 3DS game night, you can count me in. I don't have any multiplayer games at the moment, but I'd get Luigi's Mansion, if that's the game y'all choose. I've stayed away from Mario and/or Luigi games since playing New Super Mario Brothers on the DS and those horrid underwater levels. But Luigi's Mansion seems completely unrelated....

If you guys set up a 3DS game night, you can count me in.
A 3DS game night, eh? That sounds like a cool idea. We might want to coordinate on the CGA TeamSpeak.

Online events are notoriously difficult to schedule, but I'd be willing to take a crack at a 3DS game night. Thursday nights would work best for me. I was previously playing Natural Selection 2 most Thursdays until we lost our unofficial NS2 server, so I have a game night "gap" I can fill.

Excluding Sundays, any night is good for me, though it depends on the time.

The only computer in the house is in the living room, where my parents are usually watching TV. Using TeamSpeak isn't something I could do.

A 3DS game night, eh? That sounds like a cool idea. We might want to coordinate on the CGA TeamSpeak.

Online events are notoriously difficult to schedule, but I'd be willing to take a crack at a 3DS game night. Thursday nights would work best for me. I was previously playing Natural Selection 2 most Thursdays until we lost our unofficial NS2 server, so I have a game night "gap" I can fill.

Ah you beat me to it. Yeah I was thinking the same thing. So far pokemon is about my existent. But Mario kart or any other could be added. :). As far as nights, Monday, Wednesday, and every other weekend is good for me.

The only computer in the house is in the living room, where my parents are usually watching TV. Using TeamSpeak isn't something I could do.
Maybe we could use the CGA IRC channel to coordinate then?

There are also Android and (I think) iOS IRC clients, so that could be a more practical way to keep in touch with the group during a handheld game night.

Ah you beat me to it. Yeah I was thinking the same thing. So far pokemon is about my existent. But Mario kart or any other could be added. :). As far as nights, Monday, Wednesday, and every other weekend is good for me.
My wife goes to choir on Wednesday nights, which means it's up to me to put the child to bed on my own and that doesn't always happen (which means I sometimes don't get on the computer until after 9 or 9:30 p.m. Central on Wednesday nights).

So it seems Monday would be the best night so far, eh?

Well, I could do Thursday nights, but I have to get to bed around 8 or 8:30 due to having to be up at 2:30 in the morning for work.

Monday nights are good with me....

There are also Android and (I think) iOS IRC clients, so that could be a more practical way to keep in touch with the group during a handheld game night.

I have a Windows phone. .-. I'll look around for clients (everyone only ever seems to make apps for Android and iOS. :confused: ). Could Mibbit be used in a mobile browser?

Edit: Got one.

Last edited:
Mario Kart 7 has had its suggested retail price cut; I'll get it over the weekend, if I can. (If not, then just order it online on Monday....)

Mario Kart 7 has had its suggested retail price cut; I'll get it over the weekend, if I can. (If not, then just order it online on Monday....)

Yeah, I was going to actually pick this up at work with my discount. We can have a MK night!! :)

Back