TOJ takes on Castle Crashers Insane Mode

Darkbot22x

So guys i've got Castle Crashers and i've got some high level guys and i wanted to beat insane mode!

Who's With me!?

What day and time are good for you? Let TOJ go forth and Destory the Evil Plaguing the world of Castle Crashers!

TEAM ASSEMBLE!

ToJ? Pfft, I've tackled all of insane mode solo, save for the Necromancer battle because that is just too hard with the crappy orange night. Have made it through with a buddy on co-op, but didn't get credit for trophy, so still need that.

I am available to bring my lvl99 Orange Night, my ~50 Necromancer, or a slew of other toons. I think my red knight is in the 20s and has done a good bit of insane. I love this stupid game too much; so let me know when and I'll be there (after 8:30 central on week days, more flexible on weekends).

Edit (Pro-tip): For those who do not posess my vast amount of God-given Castle Crashers pwnage, consider running a character through the game putting points into nothing but speed. This will increase the speed and damage you do while using the bow for ultimate cheapness in insane mode. It'd make you a big help to the team and it's fun to lay down arrows so fast that they're practically touching each other. I can get you access to the cat pet meowburt (+3 speed) as well as the sai (+6 speed).

Last edited:
That's a good question...I'm out tomorrow, and Friday will be date night. I could shoot for Saturday or sometime over the weekend?? Just shoot me a PM or write something here.

How far into Insane Mode are you?

A wild Zanthox appears!
O_O

/nothing meaningful to add to discussion
/will play once I finally get the game

Gimme fifteen bucks, and I'll have it downloaded within an hour.

No? Darn. :p

Last edited:
I'm likely to grab it after Christmas (other purchases are on hold until then). My sister and I just beat things up in the demo (I've played it many times before)... coming off of getting all the trophies in X-Men... and I really want it. Top of my PSN purchase list. Just hope y'all still wanna play it by the time I finally get it. :p

Back