To the CoS alliance...

Odale

Hello, My name is Odale and i am part of a Christian guild named Knights of the Trinity. Many of you know Icthuus, our GM. She has been looking and asked us to look for new alliance options. Many of us in KoT consider the CoS alliance to be the bets in the game. It would be a blessing to KoT to have a very functional alliance such as yours.

I have grouped with many of the people in CoS. Tarel, Vivaldi, Sunu and Rheli to name a few. I met Tarel back when we were in Mithra. She is now a very successful Infiltrator with over 700k rps and I am still... me I have been with KoT since then and do not plan to leave the guild anytime soon. All of my characters are in the Guild also; Cozz, Vexos and others. They are my main characters.

We are a very close guild and exist to make Albion, Percival a better place. We also have many crafters. Mythrans has an lgm Tailor, fletcher, Wcer and more. icthuus is an LGM spell crafter. If you have any questions contact me on Odale, vexos or Cozz. Icthuus has many characters similarly sounding to Icthus. Or you can do a /who Trinity and then ask one of those people in our family where we are.

We would be flattered to be apart of the greatest Albion alliance there is, we will not let you down!

Thank you for your time

Nice letter. Are we in yet? Odd thing is I think this is the first time we have requested to be in a particular alliance. Wish I had more time to come in and help with all the great things you all have going on. Keep up the good work. It's great to see the KoT still thriving so well....wonder if we are the longest existing guild on percy yet?

Appearently they liked us and yes we are in. I never got a post or an email however and, well i really didnt think we could get in lol.

Well if we got in the standards have fallen a bit
tounge.gif

Seriously, it seems Vinas left and new leadership was adding guilds.

It is a much more serious alliance, which might not be so bad.

Back