To MMO or not to MMO?

Cypher

Hey everyone,

It's been a while since I've been on these forums. I've actually got a question to all those seasoned MMO players out there. :D

I'm 23, single, and a recent college grad. I'm going to be starting out on my own come June and I'm considering whether or not to continue gaming (especially MMOs).

I use to play WoW for a little bit and I'm still not sure if I'm going to move over to SW:TOR when I'm able to. I mainly play any kind of game for either the story or social aspects of the game. Playing a game for the sake of playing a game isn't my thing.

Would love to hear y'alls advice on this.

I agree with Icthus. 23 is really a prime time to game, especially since you have school and everything else out of the way. Definitely don't let it get in the way of your work or going to church, or finding a job or w/e, but aside from that I would even recommend gaming, especially if you're into MMO's.

I did get hooked on WoW a while back, but most MMO's now have parental controls with advanced settings to control playtime. If you need to, you can look into that, but if not happy gaming!

Either way, please let us know what your final conclusions are, and how you arrived at that.

Back