Time Zones and Night Info

I'm on the West Coast at the moment. Any night is ok, I have never done the Wii on multiplayer though.

I'm in Central time zone. Thursday nights and Saturday afternoons are my best times for console gaming, but depending on the time, I could probably make a scheduled event on a different night.

Schedule it when you all like and I'll make my best effort to be there (assuming it doesn't conflict with the Team Fortress 2 game nights starting at 8:30 p.m. Central on Tuesdays or Left 4 Dead game nights starting at 8 p.m. Central on Wednesdays).

I'm Eastern. I just got my Wii so I haven't played much nor am I very good at things yet probably... I have Mario Kart and Smash Bros.

I'm in central, my best times for playing would be any night of the week after ~8 central. As long as I know ahead of time and don't have anything planned, I'll try to make it.

Question: since there is no voice chat on the Wii, has there been any talk of using teamspeak on the computer? I know this wouldn't be ideal for everyone (especially if you don't have a laptop), just a thought in case it hadn't been discussed before.

Edit: I have Mario Kart, can't remember if I own any other online-enabled games.

Last edited:
Question: since there is no voice chat on the Wii, has there been any talk of using teamspeak on the computer? I know this wouldn't be ideal for everyone (especially if you don't have a laptop), just a thought in case it hadn't been discussed before.
Oo, I like that idea. Probably because I have a laptop with a built-in mic.

I'd be on a laptop too, definitely much easier. I understand (and appreciate) Nintendo's family-safe approach, but I also think that having no online chat is just silly. I think they should've at least had it for people on your friend's list. I mean, it's not like you can add friends by accident, haha.

Back