time for a long long break

Chaoshammer

I have decided to go ahead and cancel my account with WoW. Since I feel that I can longer invest a lot of time into the game and also like to avoid the monthly fees. I was hoping that spending a long enough time away from this game it will give it some time to improve on many things and if I were to come back after a while I enjoy the game even better since it has become new and exciting with maybe an another expansion or lots of patches and adjustments. I used to play Guild Wars a lot until it became boring and wanting something new. I have been away from it for so long that now with its improvements and expansions it has become a new and exciting game. This is what I hope for with WoW. Its a very well made game but there always things to it that can make it better and I plan on waiting for those things. I have enjoy playing this game with Redeemed guild, I do thank you for all the help you guys have provided for my characters and also making this game a very enjoyable experience. Hope to see you guys again sometime in the future!

Good Luck, God Bless, and Have Fun,
Chaoshammer :)

We will miss you. I truly hope to see you return to Redeemed one day!

Back