This is going to sound VERY wierd

Krimok

Name is Krimok. I am from another server and stumbled on to your website. I can help you tweak the domo strat if you would like.

Again, I am just as stumped as you to why I am posting here...

I think the raid leaders are settling in on this strat:

• Two tanks on Domo. To deal with the tank being ported.
  • Sheep 4 healers.
  • Kill two elites, the other two are tanked the whole fight with a warrior and a rogue on each elite.
  • Kill two healers, this will pop the last to healers.
  • The two elites at this point will be under 10%, this basically means the DPS group only has to deal with two adds, because by the time the two healers die, the warrior\rogue combos should have killed the final two elites.

We should put a pally next to domo to tank the ports. Pretty sure the porting is random.

/wave @ Krimok.

What's your suggestion?

Alright, the method we use, being Horde :D is called the sliver strat.

Start off with 4 tanks on the elites and mages sheeping all healers. Have dedicated healers for those tanks. For domo, have the tank hold him behind the fire mound and when he ports him, have the hunter teamed with him to pull him back with distracting shot. When he gets back the tank should taunt him.

Rotation for the elites
Kill first 2 elites.
The next 2 elites will be tanked down to 10% each.
Once the elites are at 10%, unsheep a healer and kill it.
Kill the next healer.
Then kill the 2 "slivered" elites.
Then kill the last 2 healers.

It is imperitive to keep those healers as sheep.

1 tank on domo is plenty. If you position yourself to have you in front of domo with his back to the pit, you should be able to run out and taunt as he passes by, thus allowing that hunter to shoot whatever is supposed to die and help with dps. Leave the hunter there, however cause taunt can be resisted from time to time.

Any questions?

Our strategy was fine. We dont need to think we are not doing something right. We just need people with experience on Domo and more purples. It will happen.

Back