Thinking about trying Minecraft

Flamethrøwer

I've heard a little about it, but really know hardly anything about it. Is it free to play once you buy it (no subscription)? What other game(s) can it be compared to?

There is no subscription. Once you buy it, it's yours forever. Notch will probably be releasing updates for fees in the future though. They won't be necessary, just they will be fun :D

You can't really compare it to anything else. It's successful because it's something different than everything else :D

I've heard a little about it, but really know hardly anything about it.
You may want to contact XionTawa to request the Tribe of Judah Minecraft guest account. That way, you can give the game a shot before purchasing.

By all means try the Guest account first.

I also have a spare alpha account to sell which you cannot get anymore direct. An alpha account will get you all the future updates free. I just need to find out if my father wanted it or not. He has been meaning to try the game but has not done so yet.

Its a great game honestly. I mean the graphics arent all that fantastic, but the amount of fun and things you can make on it (anything from a cannon, to a volcano, to a full scale replica of your favorite building), can be done with relative ease.

Back