There is Parenting... and there is Parenting

Ok, that father is unfortunately so far misinformed that it is sad. I seriously think we should pray for him. I mean, I believe in keeping the law, but doing it through ignorance is a wee bit silly.
($.02 worth)
ty
:D

1. aols filter is crap, i hate saying it but i did find ways around it without much difficulty for reasons the child filter was protecting me of.... >.>

2. HELOOOO of course we're gonna install programs u dont even know about, like paint.net, quick time, zone alarm, smart ftp and other things besides others.

If your son has requested a new "processor" from a company called "AMD", this is genuine cause for alarm. AMD is a third-world based company who make inferior, "knock-off" copies of American processor chips. They use child labor extensively in their third world sweatshops, and they deliberately disable the security features that American processor makers, such as Intel, use to prevent hacking. AMD chips are never sold in stores, and you will most likely be told that you have to order them from internet sites. Do not buy this chip! This is one request that you must refuse your son, if you are to have any hope of raising him well.
i now want to go and maim that person for saying such things, all my personal using computers have been amd and i love amd, and intel is the one attempting monopolization.

4. ive read "hacks" which translate as setting ur bios to a display picture of your choice after flashing it...... and why is programming with perl evil again??

5. im sorry but ive spent upto 6 hours during a day doing homework that honestly took me that long to do, not to mention during english 102 when i spent 13+ hours per paper....

6. quake.... rofl

7. i am very people friendly :D

8. he now needs to shoot himself in the face (was that a violent threat?), for accusing linus Torvald of such things and need to get their facts straightened out, especially about telnet and linux (i am although semi obsessed with linux )

9. wow......... its called style, everyone has it so that must make everyone a hacker?

10. otakus are anime fanatics.... most dont even know what linux is to be honest.... and i carried a 3.6 GPA in college that i just graduated from for a 2 year degree and im only 18.....

lol i think that this was someone trying to be funny... expecting those kind of reations... i cant believe that ignorance this bad exists. i just refuse and therefore i think its fake

I remember reading that article a few years ago. It's still as funny today as it was then. :D

A+ for excellent satire.

If I had thought this were real I would be worried, however, after reading it and seeing so many blatant mistakes, I think its something I'll laugh at and move on. :D Thanks for sharing.

Back